3 Minute Motivators
When do you implement a 3 Minute Motivator?
In your lesson, when does the level of engagement drop? That’s when!!
Why use a 3 Minute Motivator?
- To give the students a positive break
- To give the teacher a positive break (allow time to set up next activity)
- To refocus flagging attentions
- To wake up lethargic minds
- To introduce a new concept/lesson
- To reward positive behaviour
- To engage or re-engage learning.
Use music to set the tone, increase engagement and time the activity – most songs are three minutes long! Continue reading